The Founder and Chair of Open Transport, an organisation that oversees the Open Standards for transport and mobility account interoperability.
Podcast Show Notes
This episode Hayden Sutherland of Open Transport shares Transport and Mobility account interoperability with Cliff Notes Podcast: Lead manufacturing host Tristan Bailey. Get on board with the initiative as it picks up steam with a set of open standards.
For many years Hayden has worked for and then moved to advising and delivering for transport companies digital solutions.
He shares the sort of companies and bodies that have input into the initiative and are now working with the benefits.
- What you'll learn with cliff notes on transport open standards
- What is an Open Standard?
- What are Open Transport helping businesses with?
- Is there a cost or saving?
- Who benefits form Transport and Mobility account interoperability?
Hayden joined me on Cliff Notes this month. Based in Scotland and working around the country for many years.
Hayden is a Digital Strategy, Technology Delivery & Marketing Consultant based in Glasgow. He has over 25 years of online industry experience, including: digital transformation, architecture, eCommerce & project delivery. For 13 years he has run Ideal Interface, an international consultancy that focuses on the Transport, Retail & Financial Services industries.
He is also the Founder and Chair of Open Transport, an organisation that oversees the Open Standards for transport and mobility account interoperability.
- To start using Transport Open Standards Api Specifications
- Contact Hayden and Open Transport on the Open Transport
- Tweet him @haydens30
- And I always like when you share your thoughts @cliffnotespod
Do you know someone who would make a good guest?
Send me your recommendation, recording is on a 4-6 weeks schedule so can book around their schedule.